airside planning, design and operations software
With renowned market-leading technology at its core, AviPLAN™ delivers a unique feature-set tailored to meet the specific challenges faced by today’s airside planning, design and operations professionals.
AVIPLAN 2.1 HIGHLIGHTS
- New! Service Editor | Create and apply customized airplane service arrangements using standard library or user-defined GSE vehicles
- New & Improved! Fillet Design | Plan and design taxiway intersections according to ICAO, EASA or FAA regulations
- Improved! Session Manager | Utilize extended capabilities for managing individual or multiple sessions
- Improved! Stand Design | Plan and design with improved airplane grouping and positioning algorithms and tools
- Much, much more…
Empowering aviation planners
Four tailored versions available
simulate, analyze, optimize and visualize in 2d and 3d
- Including an EXTENSIVE 2D AND 3D OBJECT LIBRARY with more than 500 passenger, cargo, military and special purpose airplanes, developed in close collaboration with major manufacturers. Monthly library updates provide a steady stream of newly-released models.
- POWERFUL AIRCRAFT AND VEHICLE MANEUVER SIMULATION TOOLS allow users to define and adjust parameters such as aircraft/vehicle type, turn types and angles, construction points and offsets, speeds and much more "on the fly".
- Dependable path simulation algorithm to ACCURATELY SIMULATE COMPLEX PUSHBACK MANEUVERS, for defining new or verifying existing operational procedures. Ensure that minimum safety clearances are respected and that no undue strain is placed on equipment when executing maneuvers on the tarmac.
- Tools to PLAN AND OPTIMIZE AIRCRAFT PARKING STANDS in an unrivalled level of detail. Factor in parameters such as apron slope and grade, passenger boarding bridge model, fixed apron services and airplane misparking margins. Leverage built-in software capabilities to optimize aircraft parking positions, minimize bridge slope or tunnel extension or even the number of stop bars required.
- SIMULATE COMPLEX DOCKING SCENARIOS such as Multiple Aircraft Ramp System (MARS) stands to increase flexibility for servicing aircraft of different classes, along multiple lead-in lines, with multiple bridges.
- COMPLETE AIRSIDE STUDIES AND ENSURE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE by utilizing in-built ICAO, FAA or EASA aircraft groups and associated minimum safety clearances.
- Efficiently MANAGE ELEMENTS SUCH AS CLEARANCE ENVELOPES, aircraft service points, swept paths and jet blast profiles as well as properties such as layers, colors, fills, line weights and types.